Neotron Games

This page is made to be an archive of all games made by Neotron Games. We make these games for fun, and you are free to download them and spread them as much as you like. In most of the games the source-code is included, so you can learn from it, continue work on it or use parts of it in your own projects. All we ask is that you keep the archives downloaded from this page intact, toghether with their read-me's and everything else included. Games will be uploaded in the order they were made, so the further down the page, the older they get.

Have fun while playing our games!

Epic Rocks

Epic Rocks is a classic arcade game where you have to survive in an asteroid field for as long as possible. The game is only about getting the highest score and is designed for quick, fast gameplay. There are six different levels with various hazards to avoid, four different ships to command and a bunch of special weapons to utilize, including the devastating Beam Saber and the experimental Gravity Mine. Also included are a lot of flashy special effects and pumping music.

Current version : 1.0.
License : GPL and CC BY-SA.


12 comments:

Vadim Peretokin said...

the linux download was flagged by ff as a warning

Anonymous said...

Even clicking the picture resulted in a warning from FF

Imerion said...

Yeah, I know. Sorry about that. I am not certain why, I am just using FreeWebTown to host my files and for some reason Firefox finds that suspicious. However, there is nothing wrong with the files.

If I find another place to host the files, I will put them there instead so there won't be any more errors.

Imerion said...

There, I did a temporary fix. The files are now also hosted on MediaFire. I hope you can download them without problems now.

Anonymous said...

There is an error occurred while downloading the files. please check and give a correct link for downloading the game.

Imerion said...

Strange, it works all fine for me. What kind of error do you get?

Anonymous said...

Its showing me a virus alert when I try to download the game for Windows.

Imerion said...

Mediafire does a virus-scan but it doesn't find anything. Perhaps it's just a false alarm from your anti-virus software?

If someone else could have a look at the file that would be helpful. Since I don't use Windows it's hard to know if something is wrong with the Windows version, but I really doubt the file could have been infected since it has never left my computer.

Anonymous said...

I think it is now fixed, firefox no longer warns on this page

flag someone fixed the false alarm

Anonymous said...

I am not able download when we click on picture it give a sort of warning

Imerion said...

Ashwaria, which of the download mirrors are you using?

gamer82 said...

Dude, I had no problems dling the game. It's awesome. Thank you.